The Australian Made Burke & Wills Oilskin Re-Proofing wax pack restores the water repellent properties of your oilskin garment.
Containing Australian tea tree oil and a registered insect repellent along with anti-bacterial properties, this re-proofing wax will also protect your garment against mold and mildew.
Pack includes a foam applicator
It is easy to use......
- Ensure the garment is dry & free from dirt and grit
- Slowly heat the can until contents become liquid. Use an element or stand in hot water. Avoid naked flame.
- Apply evenly to garment using a clean cloth or brush. Work wax well into the fabric and seams.
- Hang the garment in a warm dry or sunny area until the wax has penetrated into the fabric.
Oilskin Re-Proofing Wax (80gm)
- Product Code: Oilskin Re-Proofing Wax
- Availability: In Stock